Mixlr is a simple way to broadcast, share and listen to live audio.
Create your own live audio content, or explore a growing world of musicians, bands, DJ's, radio stations, sports teams, journalists, comedians and podcasters who use Mixlr to share live audio.
• Broadcast high-quality live audio with your built in mic
• Use your own headset or plug in an external device
• Share your live broadcasts directly to Facebook and Twitter and more
• Record your live broadcasts locally and save them to your showreel
• Share, export and playback your broadcasts later
• Listen to all your favourite live audio on the go
• Browse broadcasts, categories and search easily for any Mixlr artist or user
• Follow your favourite content creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Chat with the broadcaster and other listeners live
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
• Login and register with email and Facebook
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
This update includes the following improvements:
* New sharing dialog
* Fixed a crash happening when trying to use the app with Audiobus
Ratings and Reviews
I'm happy with Mixir
let me connect to my followings even when they are off-line, so i can listen their showreel w/o searching them.
Wow super app !!
Good job!!! Super App thanks !
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.