By MIM Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mobile MIM software program is used for the viewing, registration, fusion, and/or display for diagnosis of medical images from the following modalities: SPECT, PET, CT, MRI, X-ray and Ultrasound.
Mobile MIM can be used to review images, contours, DVH, and isodose curves from radiation treatment plans. Mobile MIM can be used to approve these plans.
Mobile MIM provides wireless and portable access to medical images. This device is not intended to replace full workstations and should be used only when there is no access to a workstation.
This device is not to be used for mammography.
- Powerful/intuitive interface
- Real-time multi-modality fusion and blending
- 3D depth-shaded MIP movie
- Window/level adjustments with CT presets
- Measurement, annotation, PET SUV tools
- Secure, encrypted data transfer to device
- Optimized for both the iPad and iPhone
Image data can be transferred to the device by using MIMcloud or MIM 5.1+ workstation software.
MIMcloud is a secure, Internet-based medical imaging service that provides a central, easily accessible resource for storing, sharing, and viewing. Visit www.mimcloud.com to learn more and create an account.
Mobile MIM downloads data using encrypted transfer over the wireless network. The user may set a passcode which encrypts the non-image information for the downloaded data and prevents unauthorized access.
What's New in Version 3.0.9
Compatibility fixes for iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 3.0.9
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MIM Software Inc.
- © 2014 MIM Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.