Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on macOS!
MockSMTP is a native Mac application that embeds its own SMTP server. It also features an e-mail client browser, enabling instant viewing of both raw content and HTML rendering, so you can see how your mail looks when delivered.
Configuration couldn't be simpler: just run the application and everything's set up. You don't even need an internet connection for it to work!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
WARNING: Default data directory is now Library/Application Support/MockSmtp/ instead of Documents/Mocksmtp
- 10.7 (Lion) Version (and still compatible with 10.5 and 10.6)
- Side-by-side Preview of HTML and Plain Text emails
- Unread Message Indicator next to each Account
- URL clickable in plain-text email
- Delete-key deletes messages
- Cmd-w closes the window
- Add confirmation before delivering emails
- Fix: line break followed by period with double period
- Fix: errors with multi-part emails with attachment