Mogo: finance app w/ free credit score monitoring
By Mogo Finance Technology Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet the finance app that’ll let you check your credit score for free (with free monthly updates), learn how to improve your financial health—and change the way you manage your finances.
Sign up for a MogoAccount to join 200k+ members who are spending smarter and getting out of debt faster. It’s free and takes just three minutes—hey, you’ve literally got nothing to lose.
No paperwork, no lineups at the bank. The MogoApp gives you three unique benefits in one signup:
A free credit score
• Don’t know your credit score? You should. Find out in just three minutes for free!
• Get an updated score every month.
A free MogoCard
• A Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card that's the perfect tool to control your spending.
• Know how much you spent and where you spent it, thanks to real-time notifications sent to your phone.
• There's no monthly fee and it's available to MogoAccount holders with beta invites only!
A MogoMoney pre-approval decision
• Loans designed to help you get out of debt sooner
• Get pre-approved for a loan of up to $35k with rates starting at 5.9%†.
• It doesn’t affect your credit score and there’s no commitment required, so use it only if you need it.
There’s more... But you’ll have to get the app to find out!
*If you're not in a currently supported province, you can still download the app to sign up and get exclusive Mogo content to help you get smart about your money. We’ll notify you when Mogo becomes available in your province!
† MogoLiquid – Installment loans from $5,000 to $35,000, from 5.9% to 45.9% APR, terms 1 – 5 years. O.A.C.
© 2016 Mogo Finance Technology Inc. All rights reserved. Mogo and the Mogo designs are trademarks of Mogo Finance Technology Inc., used under license. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Int. Service Association and used under license. Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Cards are owned and issued by Home Trust Company, a TM licensee of Visa Int. and subject to Terms and Conditions. Your MogoCard balance is not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. BC: Mogo Financial Inc. Licence 50022 / Alberta: Mogo Financial (Alberta) Inc., Licence 326985 and Mogo Financial Inc. / Ontario: Mogo Financial Inc. dba Mogo Licence 4716733. Equifax Canada is a trade-mark of Equifax Canada Co., used under license.
Pre-approval is based on information submitted in your MogoAccount application and/or other information that indicates you could meet our underwriting requirements. Your pre-approval for credit remains subject to our credit approval process which includes but is not limited to income and identity verification and validation of information submitted through the Mogo.ca website. To meet our underwriting requirements further documentation may be requested from you. Minimum income requirements may apply for some products. Approval is not guaranteed and we reserve the right to deny services to you.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Mogo Spending Account & MogoCard:
- Got a beta invite? You can now link your bank account to your MogoAccount, and see your real-time bank account balance in your MogoAccount and transfer funds to your Mogo Spending Account instantly. Time is money and all that.
- We've also added merchant-specific emojis for Canada's top 100 merchants, which you'll see in your transaction push notifications. Because emojis are worth a thousand words.
Monthly Credit Score Monitoring:
- Improvements in the credit score history graph, so that you’ll have even more of a reason to check up on the monthly changes in your credit score.
MogoMoney Personal Loans:
- If you’ve previously been issued a pre-approval offer that's expired, you can now get a new pre-approval offer instantly. Just like your previous pre-approval, it doesn’t impact your credit score. You’re busy, we get it.
- Updated terms and conditions as well as the privacy and security policy. Our Legal team’s pretty happy about that.
- Small bug fixes and stability improvements—the usual.
Stuck at loading M screen.