Molten Drum Machine
By One Red Dog Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Great interface. Up and running in seconds. Intuitive, fun, musical and flexible." - Jordan Rudess
Molten is a powerful and intuitive tool for creating percussive sounds and rhythm sequences for the iPad.
Using a revolutionary approach to grid based pattern sequencing that divides time to instantly add tuplets and fills to your drum programming.
Built on a versatile synthesizer that allows you to play and process your own sound samples. The kits can be mangled, filtered and crushed using the multi-touch interface.
Load and store your patterns and share them with your friends. Export to a standard MIDI file and import into a professional digital audio workstation.
Connect to your Mac with CoreMIDI networking over Wi-Fi or USB with the Camera Connection Kit and transmit the sequence in real-time to your hardware.
Unleash the potential of your beats on the iPad.
- Multi-tasking and Background Audio
- Kymatica AudioShare export and import
- AudioCopy & AudioPaste between other apps
- Easily and quickly create rhythms with complex time signatures
- Intuitively divide a note into tuplets
- Sample based synthesis with user loadable samples
- Each pattern has 8 instrument tracks
- Global master effects processor including delay, reverb, EQ and compressor
- Share your pattern compositions as audio or MIDI files or transfer patterns between Molten users
- Connect to pro music equipment with MIDI CC and clock sync
- iRig MIDI compatible
- Molten cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch
- USB MIDI requires the iPad Camera Connection Kit and a compatible USB MIDI interface, e.g. M-Audio Uno 1-in/1-out or ESI Midimate II
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Updated to Audiobus SDK 184.108.40.206
- Fixed AudioShare and AudioCopy exporting
- Fixed bug when saving new patterns
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 04, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Red Dog Media Pty Ltd
- © 2010 One Red Dog Media Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.