By Akkyra Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MolWeight is a simple tool for scientists and students that allows calculation of the molecular weight and other key properties of peptides and oligonucleotides from their sequence. In addition, a calculator is provided for determining the molecular weight of any substance from its chemical formula.
- Calculate molecular weight, molar extinction coefficient, melting temperature and GC content for DNA or RNA
- Calculate molecular weight, molar extinction coefficient and isoelectric point for peptides
- Choose between common terminal modifications for oligonucleotides and peptides
- Calculate formula weights using average or monoisotopic atomic masses
MolWeight is easy to use. Just enter your sequence using one-letter codes and the molecular properties are recalculated as you type. MolWeight performs accurate weight calculations and estimates other properties using high-quality, fully documented algorithms.
Bring your calculations into the lab where you need them!
What's New in Version 1.3
- Full iOS4 and iPhone 4 compatibility
- Selectable number of decimal places for all MW calculations
- Improved in-app help pages
- Updated element 112 to new IUPAC name (Copernicium)
- Improved memory use
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 03, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Akkyra Systems
- © 2009, 2010 Akkyra Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.