A dynamic, easy to use prenatal app with the tools you need for a healthy pregnancy.
• Includes interactive pregnancy tools (e.g. Fertility Tracking, Contraction Counter, plus more )
• Create your personal birth plan, mom’s recovery tips, track your new baby’s feeding, sleeping & growth
This Mom + Baby 2B app is a reliable resource created by Niagara Region Public Health for use on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
• Planning for pregnancy
- Helpful preconception info
- Checklists & facts
- Fertility tracking tool
- Baby Budget calculator
• Healthy pregnancy basics
- Tips on choosing the right prenatal care provider
- Record your prenatal care visits
- Understand proper eating habits for you & your baby
- Calculate your ideal weight gain
- Recognize common discomforts found in pregnancy
- Build an activity plan to keep yourself moving during pregnancy
• Understand labour and birth
- Create a birth plan
- Monitor your contractions with a Contraction Counter
- Understand the stages of labour and delivery
- Upload a music playlist for labour
- Find your closest ER
- Build your support team list
• Preparing for baby’s arrival
- Quiz yourself on parenting expectations
- Find tips for mom’s recovery
- Gather info on your new baby’s feeding, crying and sleeping habits
- Understand everything you need to know about feeding your baby
- Create a journal for your baby to record feeding, diapers, growth & more
• Community Connections
- Niagara Region Public Health Services
- Niagara area community contacts
- Ontario public health locations
New Menu! We’ve changed from the old sliding full-length menu to a large icon based menu for easier navigation. We’ve added a scale to represent the growth of your baby. See how big your baby’s foot is compared to the average newborn. We’ve also fixed some bugs to make your app experience better!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app from preconception (fertility tracker) through pregnancy to birth. Loads of reliable information.
Informative pregnancy app
Dynamic info for new mom & baby! Easy to use and full of tons of prenatal, pregnancy and new baby facts.
Can't get past typing in my due date so can't use this app. Ur promoting it on Walmart expecting signs and it does not work. Need to make sure app works before promoting for people to use it very disappointed!!!
- Symetric Productions Inc.
- 126.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Niagara Region Public Health
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.