Monkey Junior: kids learn to read English, French
By Early Start Co. Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Monkey Junior is currently #1 popular learn to read program with millions of happy learners and counting.
Monkey Junior offers a comprehensive reading program for kids to learn to read with thousands of well-structured lessons in different levels and in multiple languages. Each lesson lasts from 7 to 10 minutes and kids can learn one or more lessons each day. No planning ahead, no preparation required for parents. It is fast, fun and effective.
Monkey Junior has no advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites. The little readers can learn and explore with their parents, or on their own (depending on age and ability), in a safe and secure online educational environment.
Your child will play a reading game, answer questions and complete lessons to improve their vocabulary and reading level. Start with basic verbs, nouns, phrases, and sentences and learn new words daily.
Monkey Junior adopts the whole word approach (i.e sight words) proposed by famous early education researchers such as Makato Shichida and Glenn Doman as well as traditional phonics approach. The curriculum is divided into three different reading levels: easy, medium and advanced, guiding your little readers to learn from individual sight words and phrases (with a total of 7,500 sight words, phrases) to sentence formation (over 2,000 sentences) along with a wide range of phonics rules (over 200 phonics sounds).
Not only does the kid improve his reading skills and his pronunciation, he will be enriched with encyclopedic knowledge. Our reading program covers 50 most popular reading topics for kids ranging from basic ones such as things at home, body parts, actions to advanced ones such as wild animals, occupations and businesses and science.
Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in the whole lesson. We have a multimedia library with 6000 images, 2000 interactive videos and 10,000 audio files that are used to illustrate the words and the sentences. Children will enjoy completely tailored reading games at the end of each lesson that they can play and learn to read at their own pace.
Monkey Junior is proudly considered as one of the most comprehensive programs available to teach children to read.
- Learn multiple languages, new language added regularly
- Each lesson lasts from 7-10 minutes
- One or multiple lessons each day
- Thousands of lessons available
- Apply proven early education methodologies from Glenn Doman, Shichida and Montessori
- 7500 sight words, 2000 sentences, 200 phonics sounds and multiple reading games
- Expand your child's encyclopedic knowledge in 50 different topics
- Multiple profiles supported (save and track user progress, app settings at user level)
- Get rewarded by a sticker at the end of each lesson
- Multiple sticker sets available
- Flashcards can be configured to run in different modes: flashcard (picture + word), only picture, only word, word then picture, picture then word
- The flash card interval can be changed from 0.1 second (super fast) to 3 seconds (super slow)
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD TO LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped millions children to become confident early readers, and we can help your kids to be one, too.
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Fixed some bugs and Improved the performance
Fun for all ages
Both of us like to us this app. My child to excel and I to try and keep up!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EARLY START CO., LTD.
- © 2014 Early Start Co. LTD
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- All courses in all levels (FR)$34.99
- All courses in all levels (US)$34.99
- All courses in all languages$51.99
- All courses in one level (FR)$25.99
- All courses in all levels (UK)$34.99
- All courses in one level (US)$25.99