Montana Mountain Biking by mobiTec in partnership with Carcross Tagish Management Corporation
Montana Mountain is a large massif of volcanic origin situated immediately south of the village of Carcross, Yukon and is a gateway between interior Yukon and coastal British Columbia/Alaska. About 70 kilometers of trail had been built and/or restored by the Carcross/Tagish First Nation for the enjoyment of bikers, hikers, snowshoers, and skiers.
In 2013 Carcross was co-named Global Mountain Bike Destination by Outside Magazine.
- easily find all trails with description and elevation profile on an interactive map
- enable location tracking to find your exact position on the map
- works without cell service, disable data roaming or enable flight mode to avoid data roaming charges
- find local specialties, attractions, events
- get discounts on local specialties, if provided by local businesses
- learn about the history of Montana Mountain
As of July 11, 2016, direct map tile access has been discontinued by our provider meaning the online map will not work any longer.
As of this release the app will use the built-in offline map only.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.