Capturas de pantalla
Looking for an app to support your child's learning until Grade 1? Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and even coding! It is the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our maths curriculum covers learning to count, recognise numbers, trace them… from naught to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colours but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's pupils and animals. Children have to recognise the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in Augmented Reality or 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Spanish and French
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: email@example.com
- New activities to improve children's knowledge of Chinese words. Children can combine Pinyin vowels and consonants in new interactive games. They can also pack a suitcase, go on a trip and learn common Chinese words before leaving to the airport.
- To highlight new Korean language content, you can access the Korean section and enjoy various features helping you immerse into Korean with fun educational activities.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Je suis Fan de cette App
Et ma fille de 3 ans aussi. Elle apprend en jouant, elle a appris à compter, le son des lettres et joue dans son école.
Why am I being charged $70?
I installed the app last week for the 7days free trial period. I got charged $70CAD for the annual subscription for no reason?
How can I get this refunded?
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear this. Unless you cancel, Apple charges you at the end of the free trial. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more support.
My card was compromised
My kids love this game and I decided to start the trial.. was disappointed today when my bank called and I found that my credit card was used right after the purchase.. not sure if I’m going to cancel or keep the app.. you need to check security at your end
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hello, can you please contact us on email@example.com quoting this message, we would like to make sure that your issue has been solved.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 493.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- © Edoki Academy
- Compras dentro de la app
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.