NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
• Customisable Course overview
• Group messaging support
• Performance improvements
• Improvements in sections navigation
• Support Nextcloud integration
Ratings and Reviews
Why moodle why?
This new version has issues. It will display courses you have already completed and they were not displayed on the last version unless you wanted to view past courses.
When you try to go to an activity in the calendar it gives and activity error.
So not impressed with moodle... if it is not one issue it’s another
It won’t let me access my courses.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.