Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling! Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit) have collaberated to bring you Moodnotes! This one-of-a-kind app is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story "All The Feels."
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Thank you so much for using Moodnotes! We know how important notifications and custom reminders are, and that they were a bit buggy for some users. This update should get you back on track! If you're still having trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate individual cases.
Please keep your amazing ratings and reviews coming. We read them all! : D
Notes et avis
Like it but it has bugs
Favourite mood app by far. However, when you do longer entries the screen skips up and down. Extremely irritating and distracting. I am looking into other mood diary options because of this.
3 good reasons to have this app
1. You don’t have to whip out your phone , because it has the watch feature. Quickly record moods and add notes to it if need be to remember the course of events happening leading to that mood
2. You’ve been doing CBT all your life. Realizing a thought is wrong or your feelings are exaggerated is all a part of knowing wether what you feel psychologically is objectively true. CBT or writing down your feelings, seeing where your fallacies are and adjusting your feelings after finding faults in yourself is a good step towards self improvement. You can’t change others without being able to change yourself first, and CBT can really allow you to realize that. This can let you avoid more fighting and unnecessary barking at people you disagree with and have a productive discussion instead
3. You can show this to your counsellor or therapist later, so it is a good companion app to the therapy you are already undergoing. please do not use it to diagnose yourself and leave it to the professionals.
Only thing I would change is the selection of emotions. It would be nice if you could pick the emotions you want displayed. For example I probably would have wonderful or thrilled in my selection. A few of them describe a similar emotion.
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 53.1 Mo
- Forme et santé
Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Classé 12+
- Scènes rares / légères de contenu à caractère médical
- © 2015-2019 Thriveport, LLC
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.