This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Read positive review on AppAdvice.com:
Video review from Gary James http://vimeo.com/21184835
The game has a number of small and big cards, or “boards” with patterns based on a grid, and a bank of pins which are used to complete the board. The patterns are made of colored circles, and the object is to place identically-colored “pins” from the bank on those circles by touching the pin of the correct color and then touching the grid location where they want it. It requires very simple motor skills, yet engages the mind and the brain in several ways.
New in version 1.1:
* Ability to create and then re-play own cards (pictures) from the gallery - now you can save cards and re-play them later with your kids;
* Share your cards with your friends and the community via Public Gallery;
* Browse hundreds of new cards every day in the Public Gallery;
* Select, rate and play cards from the Public Gallery - endless source of community-generated content!
PopAppFactory – an independent game developer of digital educational apps for kids from 2 to 12 years old. We make innovative and aesthetically perfect digital toys for kids that shift mobile experience from entertainment to education.
Find out more about our news, sales and latest updates:
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Bugfix and gameplay update / all critical and minor issues were fixed
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 48.4 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: PopAppFactory Inc.
- © 2011 www.PopAppFactory.com and www.Visualizers.com.ua
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.