Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, use the in-app purchase to upgrade or buy the paid version, Music Tutor Plus from the App Store.
Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
They keep it simple. They even did an iPhone 10 update. Helping me learn musical notes. I appreciate the existence of this app.
Improved so much!!
This app is so simple and easy to use I had to write a review. Amazing and well designed, I keep playing and I can actually sight read now. Recommend 10/10
Ads are really obnoxious
Terrible ads that ruin the experience. Dude don’t ask me to follow you on Twitter
In-App PurchasesSee All
Music Tutor Plus Upgrade
Premium version with no advertisements.
- JSplash Apps
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Music Tutor Plus Upgrade $2.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.