My Data Manager – Track your mobile data usage and save money
By Mobidia Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 11.5 million users have downloaded My Data Manager, the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save you money on your monthly phone bill. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees.
Key features of My Data Manager:
• Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
• Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”
• Set up a shared plan or family plan and track usage across all members of your plan
• Track individual data consumption on single or multiple devices
• Track historical consumption to ensure you are on the right mobile data plan
• Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
What are people saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including China Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Verizon, Rogers, Airtel, China Unicom, America Movil, Telefonica, Axiata, Orange, VimpelCom, China Telecom and many more.
Our goal is to provide you with a free, simple service without ads. To keep our service free, we provide research on market trends to help create better apps.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 5.7.6
- Minor bug fixes
Let me first start out by saying I LOVE this app. But one huge issue I have is when I go to cross the U.S/Canada border (which I do a lot) it switches over to count my roaming usage which is fine but it doesn't switch back when I come back to Canada. The only way I've found to fix this is to delete the app, reinstall, and put what I've used back in.
So far this has been an accurate, easy to use app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 5.7.6
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mobidia Technology, Inc
- © 2015 Mobidia Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.