An Asthma app 100% designed, developed, and programmed for the Asthma Community.
The mission of this app is to provide the Asthma community with a useful tool and resource to help fight Asthma. We hope this app will be very beneficial to all and bring a sense of communication and understanding among all Asthma patients, their families, and their doctors.
The app has many features that include:
* General education of the disease, treatments, and popular resources.
* Latest Asthma news streamed from three different asthma-related news sites.
* A customized 'Action Plan' section to calculate your peak flow zones, medications to take, and emergency contacts to list.
* Common list of triggers that are well-known for causing Asthma flare ups.
* Medication tracking log to store your daily medications and present to your doctor next time you are in clinic.
* Medication and appointment reminders that are simple to use and keep you on track with your medication, peak flow schedule, and doctor appointments.
* The ability to log your health history such as surgeries, allergies, hospitalizations, peak flows, prednisone cycles, and medication refills, all on the go.
* Add custom notes to your health history.
* You can log and track your Peak Flows over time. Your Peak Flow history will be displayed in an interactive graph as well as a timeline.
* A specialized question and answer section with fact based answers to frequently asked questions among the Asthma community.
This app is a complete user friendly experience that is meant to support a great community of people. It has been created to serve the Asthma community in the best way possible and is constantly being improved and perfected!
*please be sure to submit feedback and/or review the app so that we can better accommodate your needs*
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.