My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for Canadian moms and dads. Expecting a baby? Get week-by- week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of parents and parents to-be, baby essentials, and thousands of BabyCenter articles, all written for Canada. Plus, tools like the bumpie photo diary and more. Then, once you deliver, it switches to daily parenting guidance to support you through baby's first year.
This must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be is the ultimate guide for your journey, brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 400 million moms and dads worldwide. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Find out what to expect during your journey through pregnancy. Simply enter your baby's due date and we'll guide you through pregnancy day-by-day , connecting you with health and pregnancy exercise advice, weekly checklists and reminders, food and nutrition ideas, and fun content from our expert team along with valuable information about prenatal vitamins, healthy snacks, morning sickness, and fitness and workout tips to help keep body weight under control.
Community & Forums
Join your Birth Club to connect with other Canadian parents-to-be with the same due date, ask questions, and share how you feel. Listen to other expectant parents talking about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby boy and baby girl names, twins, ultrasound experiences, food ideas, baby products, and much more.
Features for Pregnancy
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing daily, what's ahead, and how to cope – plus, get access to thousands of informative BabyCenter Canada articles
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week, in breathtaking detail
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie picture tool: Take a selfie every week, see your beautiful bump grow, and prepare a photo diary
• Birth Clubs: Connect with other parents-to-be due at the same time
• Community: Ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other parents and pregnant women in our forums
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date if you don't know it yet
• Birth preferences: Learn more about your options for labour and beyond
Features For Baby's First Year
• Daily Calendar: A personalized guide to your baby's first year
• Baby Health & Safety: Articles and videos
• Weekly Activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
• Baby Care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
• For parents: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
• Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
You can now add a pregnancy or child to your account and manage all your family information in one place within the app.
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I Love It
Very informative and the ability to connect with other parents is a major plus.
Ok app .. not enough post per day only reason why i keep it is the birthclub which is pretty nice
Besides 39 weeks pregnant and still so many post about baby’s name .. at least 2 to 3 per week ...
Show me anything else than name fears and such im about to blow up i chosed a name a while ago now
I found the information on this platform so helpful. It’s also great the way you get updates on your pregnancy each week.
- 148.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2018 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.