My Sketch Paper, an excellent freehand creative tool, beautifully be filled with anything from a sketch to a flow-chart, a list to an diagram. You can make extremely smooth lines and began drawing, writing, diagramming, etc with the default pen and brushes. A fresh canvas is ready and waiting for your ideas, inspiration, and art.
It is worthy and the best choice for professional and casual sketching. Get My Sketch Paper and get creating.
My Sketch Paper features:
Unique Paper Studio Features:
- Quickly add one page to exist book or delete one page from it. To move between pages, swipe from one side to other in the direction you wish to go.
- Add more books or delete existing books.
- Edit book name.
- Copy pages.
- Change page template.
- Export to image file.
- Export page to pdf file and share it over email.
Advanced Brush System:
- Transparency, Pressure-sensitive, Radius, Hardness of a brush could be adjusted.
- Comes with three free fountain tools: a pen, a brush and a special effect brush.
- ( In-App Purchase ) 97 shapes high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
Simple and Powerful Interface:
- Custom colors.
- Support text input.
- Input image from pasteboard.
- Undo / Redo function (10 steps !).
- Import images or photos from your device and draw over your images.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Two fingers zoom canvas. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
1 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
2 Book's cover could be changed. (10 templates are available)
3 Output a whole book to PDF. It can be exported or Emailed.
4 You can share the book via Facebook,Twitter etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not download this
I tried my hand at various sketching programs and apps for the ipad and this one takes the cake. Not in a good way, mind you. Aside from the fact that you get minimal brushes and it sometimes doesn't react to your touch, the entire app crashes and you lose your work. To be honest, I was just messing with the app the first time, got about halfway through a doodle (line art then colouring) just at the shading stage when it first crashed. I assumed maybe it was because I was moving my finger along the screen to fast. Perhaps it couldn't register my movements? I gave it the benefit of the doubt but less then ten brush strokes later, it crashed yet again. I could open to new pages but couldn't save anything as it would close by itself too often. Aside from this obvious problem, there are other smaller issues for an artist or sketcher that might plan on using this. The dials don't shown an example of how big or how opaque your brush is before you use it, it's a guessing game. There's no button to click to lock the screen for easy drawing. The app sometimes doesn't register brush strokes for a moment and then ksjehglvhksrjhtkixfhv there's lines everywhere. Overall, a poor app that needs more work. Sad since I tried others with similar mechanics and enjoyed them all. Even bamboo paper is better then this.. That's saying a lot right there. 0/10 Do not recommend..
Every time I try to add some writing, it's crashes. Then, when I try to click the app and go back to the sketchbook, it crashes. It does this so many times!!!
Needs better GUI and responsiveness
Although not without it's merit, this app comes off like a poor mans 53 Paper. The biggest flaw is it's incredibly ugly and poorly designed GUI. It is very outdated looking and makes the app seem cheap. Beyond this, there is a bit of lag when drawing. The app could be a lot better if it was wrapped in a better looking and more intuitive interface. Making it clean, modern and easy to use would go a long way.
- etinysoft Inc.
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EffectMatrix
- In-App Purchases
- All Brushes set $5.49
- Pen Sketch $1.39
- Paintbrush $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.