This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Use your existing MyChart account to manage your health information and communicate with your doctor on your mobile devices, including Apple Watch.
With MyChart you can:
• Review test results, medication, immunisation history, and more
• Stay in touch with your doctor
• Manage your appointments
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programmes
• View and pay your bill
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider's MyChart website. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly or visit their MyChart website for more help options.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
•When made available by your doctor, you can now share your health record with any clinical care provider who has access to a computer and the Internet.
•Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Epic Systems Corporation
- © 2017 Epic Systems Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.