Save time and money by paying for parking in Edmonton on-street or in any City of Edmonton facility with an EPark cell phone account. This EPark Account Management application allows you to pay for your parking sessions, add money to your account and see your account balance. You will require a EPark account in order to use this application and can register for one using this app.
Application Features Include:
- Start or Stop parking sessions in EPark zones; no cards or coins required!
- Only pay for the time you actually parked by deactivating your session
- Manage Phone Numbers associated with your EPark Account
- Manage Licence Plates associated with your EPark Account
- View your EPark Account Balance in real-time
- Add funds to your EPark Account
- Manage your Low Balance Notification
- Retrieve Account Activity reports that have a detailed account of all your monthly parking transactions
- Plus even more…
- Revamped clean/sleek interface.
- Automatic fund reload.
- App notifications for low funds and session ending.
- Easy to Find Parking.
- Find My Car feature.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Zero stars for this hideous app
Wow, who wrote this dog of an app? This is the worst, clumsiest, ugliest app I have ever seen. Unbelievably bad. I don't even know where to start. Calgary did a staggeringly bad job and Edmonton parking authority actually adopted it? Astounding. Lose this pig and start again. Get someone on it who understands good user interface design. Take a look at the Pay By Phone app as an example of an app that works and is a joy to use.
This app is non-intuitive, and poorly executed. Look to the PayByPhone app if your need an example of a well done parking app.
Lost the money I put on my credit car
I loaded money from my credit card onto Epark. It worked the first couple of times after I used it. Now it is impossible to log back on and I presume I have lost the money that I didn't get to use. If you forget to log out when you leave your parking spot the program will keep charging you so I wouldn't recommend it until they fix and update the program.
- Calgary Parking Authority
- 87.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Calgary Parking Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.