Access your library and all its resources with the MyLibrary! app.
• Search your library’s catalog of materials with an easy to use search.
• Renew books, see fines, check on your on hold items and more.
• Stay connected with your library to see what's happening via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
• Use the app to display your library card for check outs at the library.
*Depends on library settings
• Use the app to change your password and email address.
• Scan a book’s ISBN (found on the back cover) and see formats available at your library.
If your library provides cloudLibrary or OverDrive materials you may place holds, check out, and in some cases, return your digital content.
We hope you enjoy connecting with the library ~ no matter where you are!
Version MyLibrary! 3.2.1
Fixed a problem where bib-level holds could not be placed on specific titles.
Ratings and Reviews
This app logs you out very frequently (as little as under an hour). The app provides no notifications as to due dates or holds. Good idea but much too basic to be truly useful. Now the due date has been removed. Seriously??!! Now this app is good for nothing at all.
Passbook integration needed
The digital library card is buried in the menu and good luck finding it if you don't use it all the time. Passbook integration would make it a lot more useable or at least have a button for it on the main app page.
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Innovative Interfaces Inc., All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.