MyMedRec is a portable up to date health record that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your healthcare. It keeps track of the medicines that you and your family members are taking and many other elements related to your health. Use it to remind you when to take a dose and when to refill your prescription. With MyMedRec all of your important health information is saved in one easily accessible place.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada’s leading health care associations as a safe and smart way to help you get the most out of your medicines.
Use My MedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to your self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family’s health information
• Easily add entries to your iPhone’s calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided by an optional separate password and all of your data being encrypted when you lock your phone with a passcode
My MedRec was developed with input from the following leading health care associations:
• Rx&D (Canada’s Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies)
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
• The Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada (ISMP Canada)
Updated about us
Ratings and Reviews
Très bonne app. Mais problème avec les rappels!!
J'adore cette app qui est très utile mais pourquoi y a-t-il une limite au niveau des rappels de médicaments (sur iPod iso8)?? Cela me cause de gros problèmes puisque j'ai plusieurs médicaments et il y a peu de rappels accepter. Serais-ce possible d'enlever cette limite SVP????!! Ça m'aiderais beaucoup et je ne suis certainement pas la seule à avoir ce problème.
De plus, y a t'il une façon de retrouver ce qu'on a perdu dû à un bug de l'application comme les notes, les médicaments, ect....?? A partir de l'iCloud par exemple?!!
Doesn't back up our data
I have been using this app for years and I liked it very much, until I had to reinstall it. Now all the data I have been collecting for years have disappeared!!! It doesn't seem to be taking away backups like some other apps do. Very disappointing.
We really appreciate your feedback. I’m sorry you lost data from re-installing the app. One way to prevent loss of data is to back-up your phone on the iCloud before reinstalling the app. For more info try this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977 We are in the process of updating the app and would greatly appreciate further communication with you about ideas for improvement. Please email us @ email@example.com
Recording medical information
I take quite a few prescription drugs and have found the app invaluable when I have to go to the hospital and information is required. And keep track of when I took my medication by day. And reminds me to take it at the specified times. Easy to set up and maintain. A would be nice to have is the database stored on the cloud so multiple devices could use the file. But for a free app it is phenomenal!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.