The MyMSC App allows Master Swimmers of Canada to carry their information in their pocket. Features include:
- Download of MSC profile info (including MSC Number, age group, personal best times and million meter challenge data)
- Submitting Million Meter Challenge log entries
- Viewing and deleting Million Meter Challenge log entries
- Downloading MSC records for off-line viewing
- Adding custom events and custom times
- Log and Time entries can be stored locally when internet is unavailable and submitted later
- Icons to differentiate official meet times and user-submitted times
Due to a change of policy with MSC, you will need a valid membership with a swim club in order to be able to use the this app to submit your Million Meter Challenge entries to MSC. You can also use the app without a swim club membership but you will not be able to submit data to MSC programs in this case.
- Notebook” symbol by Carlo, “Podium” symbol by Andrew J. Young, “Stopwatch” symbol by Scott Lewis, from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com) collection”.
- MSC artwork in application icon used with permission.
Restored ability to communicate with the MSC web site. Due to a change of policy with MSC, you will need a valid membership with a Swim Club in order to be able to use the MSC features of this app. In doubt, confirm the validity of your username/password by logging into the MSC web site (www.mastersswimmingcanada.ca).
Fixed a handful of French translations and modernized under-the-hood stuff.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy to have the app back! But...
I tried logging into my profile and then asked me to download the data, which I tried. It crashes every time :(.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that... Can you get in touch with me at email@example.com and we'll try to troubleshoot this.
Tapping on the record button always crashed the app. Now on the latest version the app crashes on launch. iPhone 5.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.