Get the news you need with the National Post app for iPhone and iPad. Find insight on demand from our best columnists. Go deep on the topics that matter to you with our comprehensive explainers. Lose yourself in our rich storytelling, which features captivating photo and video galleries.
• Breaking news alerts: news as it happens;
• Showcasing award-winning photos and unique videos;
• Spread the news: share the latest updates via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more
iPhone users can continue to enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. National Post home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access to the National Post on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes app freezing issue on some iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for finally updating the app! I love NP but refused to have the old app on my phone as it was, well, garbage. NP is my favourite Canadian news source and I’m glad they finally have an app to match the quality of their reporting! Loving the iPhone X support too - awesome!
Guys first rule of updating an app - don’t push an update it if breaks the app and makes it unusable
Second rule - if that happens roll back or fix it ASAP. This shouldn’t be hard.
Usually one of my go-to news apps, but lately, as soon as you open a story, the whole app freezes up and becomes unresponsive. Hopefully they fix it soon.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2008 - 2017 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The National Post $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.