Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL - your database editor & manager
By PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** Best-in-Class Database Management Tools **
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is a powerful database administration and development tool for PostgreSQL. Create, organize, access, and share information securely and easily with an intuitive GUI. Take advantage of the flexibility of Navicat Cloud to create connections and write queries.
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL works with PostgreSQL Database Servers from version 7.3 or above and supports most of the latest PostgreSQL features. It also lets you import/export txt and xml files to/from databases via a purpose-built wizard.
For advanced features, such as Visual Query Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, Backup and Batch Job Scheduling, we offer a separate Enterprise Edition of Navicat for PostgreSQL.
For a feature comparison with the full edition, please visit http://www.navicat.com/products/navicat-for-postgresql-feature-matrix
** For technical questions related to the Mac App Store, please visit: http://wiki.navicat.com
What's New in Version 11.1.9
- Added the ability to copy column name with data and copy records as Insert/Update statements in Query/View Result.
- Fixed unable to copy query by drag-and-drop method.
- Fixed the warning issue when renaming query.
- Fixed the multi headers issue when exporting multi SELECT query to XML file.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 11.1.9
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- © 2015, PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Backup/Restore and Schedule$22.99
- Data Transfer and Schedule$22.99
- Code completion and SQL Code Beautifier/Minifier$22.99