By Nearpod LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nearpod is a must have application for teachers and schools that have access to a set of iPads, iPods, iPhones or Macs for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers, schools and districts, to use their iPads to manage content on students' iPads, iPhones, iPods or Macs. It seamlessly combines interactive presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution.
What Teachers Are Saying About Nearpod:
"My students love using the Nearpod app! It allows me to assess my students using polls, multiple choice questions, and open ended questions." - Natasha, Spanish Teacher - New York
“I am now able to engage all students during my lessons. There are many parts to Nearpod, but the one that creates active learners in my classroom is Draw It. This feature allows my students to literally draw on any slide I push out to their iPads. “ - Daniel, Teacher & Tech Specialist - New Jersey,
"Nearpod is a powerful tool! My students love it and it gives me so much flexibility in and out of the classroom. I was using Nearpod in my AP Biology class and one of my students arrived late due to a dentist appointment. Just as he walked in the door I asked a question and he answered it. After seeing the astonished look on my face he explained that another classmate had texted him the presentation PIN and he had been following along the entire period so he hadn't missed anything! Awesome!" Janell, Teacher - Florida.
"Nearpod was great and the ability to guide students through the presentation, while walking around the classroom was excellent. Of course the power comes from the interactive elements of the presentation." - Matt, Teacher - Middlesex, UK
How it Works:
1. Nearpod presentations: Create new slides or turn your Powerpoint, Google Slides, Sways or PDFs into interactive Nearpod presentations. Or choose from a ever-growing library of ready-to-use K12 content from distinguished educators and publishers.
2. Engage your students on any device: Easily share synchronized lessons with students across all devices. Include interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more.
3. Instantly Assess Student Comprehension: Get real-time feedback + comprehensive post-session reports. Download report data and integrate it with your LMS.
Try the SILVER Edition for FREE! You also have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition for only $119.99 a year, which offers the following benefits:
- More storage space (up to 3GB)
- Larger file uploads (up to 40MB)
- More students per session (up to 50)
- Additional interactive features (add audio slides, create virtual field trips with Nearpod VR, upload videos and insert web pages in your lesson)
- Student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
- "On the Fly" features
- Subscribe to Nearpod Gold Edition annually ($119.99) You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
What's New in Version 9.6
Updated Google Log in - Mandatory update for users who use Google to log in.
Students can now share or use the same device without having new entries replace old ones
Students can now access the lesson CODE via a dropdown menu in the upper right corner
Teachers can now access and download lesson bundles at the Nearpod Store from their iPhone
Teachers can now navigate to lesson folders in the Nearpod Store to quickly find the perfect lesson for them to teach from their iPhone
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nearpod LLC
- © Nearpod Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- How Does Renewable Energy Work?$3.99
- What Time Is It?$2.79
- Nearpod Team: Alternative Energy: Renewable Sources$5.49
- NPP "Authors: The Rock Cycle"$3.99
- NPP "Authors: What are Cells?"$3.99
- NPP "Authors: Energy "$3.99
- NPP "CCP Theoretical Probability: Part A"$3.99
- Common Sense Digital Citizenship: Grades 6-8$69.99
- Authors: Canada, Eh? Exploring Canada's Unique Culture$3.99
- Ck-12: Plant Cell Structures$3.99