Best of Mac App Store 2016 game now on iOS!
"The funniest mobile game of 2017 if not all time." - gamezebo.com
Pirate heroine Nelly Cootalot takes on the evil Baron Widebeard in this hilarious adventure game.
Meet an outlandish cast of characters featuring the voice of Tom Baker (Dr Who), and face perplexing challenges in your search for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• "Overflowing with charm and heart" - Adventure Gamers
• "The puzzles are as perfect as possible" - Just Adventure
• "Incredibly funny" - Gamewatcher
ABOUT THE GAME
Join Nelly and explore a hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian Alasdair Beckett-King. This is your opportunity to:
• Race aristocrats for fun and profit.
• Commandeer an ancient airship.
• Enter the mind of a monkey wizard.
• Borrow moonshine from a surly Viking.
• Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? How is a fleet of hypnotised wildfowl involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. Help Nelly solve puzzles and defeat the most formidable husband and wife team in the bird-kidnapping industry.
• Full voice-acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & animation in glorious high-definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 unique characters & 35 locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
iPad 3, iPhone 5, iPad mini 2, iPod touch 6 or better
MORE PRESS CLIPPINGS
"It’s funny, daft, and the look is incessantly fantastic" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is one of the funniest games I have played in recent years." (5/5) - Kickstartventures
"Beautiful art, an engaging story, some fun gameplay and snappy dialogue, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a nice little gem." (9.1/10) - Geeknifty
"If you are a fan of the genre, then The Fowl Fleet should definitely be on your wishlist." (8.3) - Gameramble
"Outstanding puzzle design" (87% ) - adventurecorner
"Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a brilliant adventure that wonderfully demonstrates quirky British humor and is totally unique." (4.5/5 - Amazing) - The Nerd Stash
"An amazing adventure game. Its story has surprising depth, the characters are lovable, the puzzles are great fun and it wraps it all up in a layer of fantastic humour!" (4.5/5 - AMAZING! ) - The Mental Attic
"Lovingly crafted and amounts to a very relaxing and enjoyable point ‘n click experience." (7: very good) - Techraptor
"A delightful point-and-click romp of swashing and buckling. In short, it’ll straight up charm your knickers off." (Buy it!) - vgblogger
"Tom Baker is in it, which is important." - PC Gamer
Optimized for use on iPhone X. The game keeps it's original detailed hand drawn artwork in 16:9. The User interface and the speech bubbles expand to make use of the extra screen space.
Ratings and Reviews
Great adventure game!!
So much fun. Puzzle are a bit easy. But if you a monkey island style experience you can it here. Totally recommend this game. Great graphics, love the pick for voiceovers.
Great little game, funny story, unique graphics style.Minor complaints would be several puzzles of a similar nature, and inventory doesn't always work well. I would play a sequel.
Fun game, but achievements seem to be a bit flaky and there doesn't appear to be a way to review them (no more game center in iOS 10).
- Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Alasdair Beckett-King. © 2017 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.