By NetSuite, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official NetSuite for iPhone app enables unparalleled access to the #1 Cloud Business Software Suite – One unified business management suite, encompassing ERP / financials, CRM and ecommerce. Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest growing financial management system with more than 20,000 global organizations.
Maintain the same 360° control of your business as you do from your PC with this free app. Works out-of-the-box with all roles including Employee, Standard and Custom Center (Customer, Vendor and Partner Center roles are not supported).
Stand out features include:
• Activity logging – supercharge your sales force with Automatic tracking of outbound phone calls, and streamlined Activity logging capabilities
• Expense management – track your expenses using the Expense Log (including images of receipts), then create an Expense Report with just a few taps.
• Time Management – track your time using the convenient Timer and My Time functions, create Time Entries directly into NetSuite.
• Full Record support – view, create, and edit records of all types including Custom records.
• Business action support – approve Sales Orders and Expense Reports, convert Estimates, accept Customer Payments, bill Sales Orders and more.
• Home Dashboard synchronization – access your Home Dashboard content including KPI metrics and Scorecards, Trend Graphs, Report Snapshots, and more.
• Complete Activity management – Manage your calendar across list, week and month views. View other calendars including fellow employees.
• Record customization support – all existing customizations including SuiteFlow, custom forms, fields and scripts are work out-of-the-box.
• Saved Search support – get all the results and drill down to the record level using any existing Saved Search (including Summary types).
• Swipe Actions – just swipe to map customer locations, initiate phone calls, respond to events or quickly start Editing.
• Localization – instantly adapts to your NetSuite language setting.
• Time Zone Synchronization, Global Search, Quick Add, Recent Records and loads more.
NB: Users with Custom roles may need to get their Administrator to grant them the Mobile Device Access permission to log in. Time Management functionality requires the Timesheets feature to be enabled on your account. To review the terms that apply to your download and use of the App go to http://www.netsuite.com/portal/pdf/termsofservice-mobile-iphone-applications.pdf
What's New in Version 4.0
• Access to Customer Deposit, Deposit, Item Fulfillment, Requisition and Return Authorization records
• Support for buttons/actions added through Custom Workflows including Approvals
• Reminders work in-app (Custom and Standard Reminders based on Saved Searches)
• Performance improvements when loading records (view and edit)
• iPhone 6 and 6 plus support
• New icon set
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: NetSuite, Inc.
- © 2015 NetSuite Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.