NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER
By Yamaha Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER is designed to control Yamaha network player which is communicated via a LAN cable by using iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. It provides you easy and comfortable operations with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
(1) Playback/control Network Player in line with DLNA.
(2) When the internet radio is selected from this application while Network Player is connected to the internet environment, it plays on Network Player.
(3) Check/change the configurations of Network Player.
(4) Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Network Player.
(5) This application is exclusively designed for Network Player. Refer to the official website regarding supported formats and operation verification of peripheral devices.
Network CD Player
- CD-N500, CD-N301
- R-N500, R-N301
Network CD Receiver
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
･ Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
･ Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
What's New in Version 4.40
-Compatible with R-N301 and CD-N301
Good overall but
Can you make it so the server library can take up the full screen when browsing dlna. Right now it is confined to the lower left 1/4 corner of the screen. It cuts off lots of text.
Cool app! But could be better.
Love my new box. The app is good but the interface is kinda clunky. It would be great to have some other controls as well. Being able to select your speaker zones in the app would be cool
Not an IR replacement
I wish that the app had Setup and Option functions to make configuring the receiver easier. Firmware updates would be more intelligible and easier. I also wish that the app would allow for some programmability, like defining radio presets. For the most part this app is just a pretty input selector. And that's alright, but it is below my expectations. Picking up the infrared remote for most tasks proved to be faster, easier, and more reliable. It doesn't even support HomeKit for automation. The one thing that the app adds significant value is in handling media lists.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 03, 2014
- Version: 4.40
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation
- © Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.