The New York Magazine app delivers award-winning journalism to your iPhone® or iPad®.
Read full issues of the magazine that drives the national conversation on the latest news, culture, fashion, technology, and politics. Explore exclusive digital features and get instant access to stories from nymag.com, along with Daily Intelligencer, Vulture, Grub Street, Science of Us, Select All, and the Cut.
New York Magazine Subscriptions Available:
· Subscriptions through iTunes are digital-only
· 1-year subscription for $19.99 U.S. (automatically renewed until canceled). First month free.
· Monthly subscription for $1.99 U.S. (automatically renewed until canceled). First month free.
· Single issue for $5.99 U.S.
· Access to the iOS edition is included with print subscriptions purchased directly from New York Magazine.
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
· Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
· Note: The app requires iOS version 8 or above.
- iPhone X support
- Various iOS 11 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice if they would actually fix this app so you could read the magazine that you bought a subscription to. For the last two months, I have been unable to access issues. New issues hang up during download. I have tried all the typical fixes, deleting and reinstalling the app. Restarting my iPad. Nothing works. Not only that, every time I open the app, it has forgotten that I am a subscriber. Well, very soon, I WON'T be a subscriber. And neither should you.
Why won't my NY Mag open?!?!?! I've done all the fixes and since the last one in December (which was supposed to make downloading easier for iPad users), I get nothing. Can't open, can't delete......can't stand it!
Good design, layout and interactive. But please make the file size smaller. Bloomberg businessweek takes 1/3 of the storage space.
- New York Media LLC
- 29.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © New York Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- New York Magazine $2.79
- New York Magazine $27.99
- March 10-23, 2014 $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.