NEWS 1130 is Vancouver’s only all-news radio service providing immediate and essential information to all of the Lower Mainland.
The NEWS 1130 app lets you:
• Listen to a live stream of NEWS 1130, 24/7
• Read local, national, international, business and entertainment news stories
• Get notifications when breaking news occurs
• Watch videos from NEWS 1130 and our partner City.
• Instantly listen to the latest traffic report and get traffic news
• Get the current temperature and forecast as well as the 5-day forecast from our meteorologists
• Instantly listen to the latest business report
• Submit a news tip to the NEWS 1130 newsroom
• Get the latest sports news and scores from Sportsnet.
• Listen to audio reports on-demand
• Share stories via email and Facebook, Twitter
• Contact the NEWS 1130 newsroom
• Use AirPlay to listen to audio or watch video
Apple Watch now supported!
• Read the very latest local top stories from your wrist
• Receive breaking-news alerts
• Access NEWS 1130 from glance view or inside the NEWS 1130 watch app
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not good at all on phone, too much adware
On the phone listen live is broken. Constantly navigates away to App Store or spam. iPad version has dental implant videos on stun when you select listen live, and you have to put up with the same annoying jingles over and over. Navigating away breaks the stream. Better on Safari.
This app really bugs me. It sends out news notifications but when you click on them it just takes you to the first page and there is no way to find the article you clicked on??? Needs a complete face lift
App Stopped working
App no longer works on my iPhone 6. Says no internet, but all other apps have internet and I don't have any app or other restrictions on my phone. Fix please....
- Rogers Media
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rogers Media Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.