Nick's Ultimate Word Search
By Stadia Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let your fingers do the searching!
- Puzzles built from over 20,000 words (double tap to look up a word in the dictionary)
- or search for your contacts' names
- or select a word theme
- Play on a smiley face board, plus a variety of other patterns
- Customizable board sizes
- Educational for early readers - learn to match upper-case (on the game board) and lower-case (in the word list) letters
Best Word Search I've Tried
Works well. Produces custom puzzles instantly. Words are overlapped well and puzzles are produced much better then all the others I've seen and tried.
A few things though:
1. App support doesn't exist. Web page is very weak and only able to see Jacks game. No support email or links for issues or suggestions.
2. When playing using Contacts, people with no last name show the word NULL. (ie. BOBNULL). These should just drop the NULL
3. Words should show in alphabetical order (when playing Contacts game)
4. Found words should become more faded or move to the end of the list. Hard to tell what you've found and what still needs found at a glance.
Still, even with these shortcomings, I'd still recommend this one over all the rest currently in the app store.
This app is very good, but lost stars due to words not being in alphabetic order. If you find a word, you have to scroll through the pages to see if the word exists. An option to sort alphabetically would help a lot.
Pops up a full screen ad after every single word found. Beyond annoying, it makes the game unplayable.