By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Frequently drops connection and won't update
I like the fuel band (although, I wish it could track sleep) and if / when the app is working it is easy to use.
But, frequently I have no Bluetooth connection and the only 'fix' is to back up the band, uninstall the app, restart the phone, and reinstall the app.
It is now Dec 31 2015 and the app is still glitchy.
I still like the idea.... But please please please fix the glitches.
Love the idea but glitchy
It drives me crazy when it readjusts my totals a couple days later. It'll still say on the bottom that I reached my daily goal but the top numbers don't reflect that. It ruins any days in a row streaks. It doesn't seem to register evenly either. Wendy and activity will register a lot. The next day it will hardly register. A little frustrating!
Room for improvement🎉
Love it when it's synced! Been using it for over a year now! And all of a sudden it's stopped recording the data like it used to! Here example.... I finally double my Nike fuel goal even got my trophy and took pic of it to post on Instagram cause u know, I was super proud of this achievement! Now... It's gone😡 says that day I only got 5000 well thank god I took the pic of my proof!!! PLEASE FIX ASAP!!! I had friends wanting to buy this band but if this continues were moving on!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.