Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike+ Run Club
Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 2 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- MOTIVATION FROM NIKE ATHLETES LIKE KEVIN HART, MO FARAH AND ALLYSON FELIX
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike+ Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion. Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal, activate Advanced mode, or adjust your run settings before you head out. Notification, scheduling and sharing features keep you motivated, improving and having fun. Includes GPS support for all Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+, and stand-alone mode for Apple Watch Original Generation and Series 1.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.5.0
We've been busy. Check out our latest improvements:
- We've improved the calculation of the Current Pace displayed during your run
IMPORTANT: To view Pace while you're running, please be sure to authorise NRC to access Motion and Fitness Activity on your iPhone
- Easier access to view your Personal Records and Run Levels on the Activity screen. Break some records and keep running to reach level Volt
- You can now remove a Shoe from your Shoe list. Access Shoes from your Profile or Run Summary and swipe left to Retire or Edit
- We've added some fun new stickers to share your Just Do It. Sunday runs. Join our global community 5K every Sunday to get access
- Added Average Pace setting to customise your run experience. Check out 'Run Settings' on the Start screen and select Average or Current Pace to be displayed during your run. This setting applies to both Phone and Watch
Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
For more updates and pro-tips, please visit nrc.nike.com
Come on Nike...
We see that you are trying hard to have is to stay with you and I respect that. The only things that the community is asking is the bring back the old functionalities; the awards and trophies!! The old challenges, the private one without the #, that we can see our friends shared profile. I don't think that the color and new wall are big issues just the actual things you took away from us. You fixed the shoe and the program... PLEASE.. Fix what's remaining... JUST DO IT
Nike why you waste my time?
Bring back trophies!!!
You don't see how this would bring back the competitive factor to your now lame app?
None of my friends use this app anymore because you turned off all our awards and trophies!
Basically a glitchy advertisement
Awful. I tried to give this new and "improved" app a shot but it is nothing more than an overt advertisement disguised as an overly complicated training plan. I will still never buy Nike products because they are subpar to most other gear on the market. The best think Nike had going was a basic glitchy app. I was literally in the middle of a marathon training plan when I foolishly updated and lost it. Now I can no longer use this app for a plan because it won't let me start in the middle of the new plan. I've used this app for years and now I'm moving on. Seriously garbage.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 210 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.