Nitnem is a collaboration of different banis that were designated to be read by Sikhs every day. The Nitnem bani\'s usually include the Panj bania (5 bani\'s below) and sometimes Rehiras Sahib and Kirtan Sohila.
The following Banis are normally read by practising Sikhs every day:
# Japji Sahib
# Jaap Sahib
# Tav-Prasad Swaiye
# Chaupai Sahib
# Anand Sahib
# Rehras Sahib
# Kirtan Sohila
The first 5 Banis are usually recited in the early morning while Rehiras is read in the evening around 6pm. Kirtan Sohila is cited just before going to sleep at night.
Key Features of the app:
1) One can listen to path using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
2) Meaning of the path on every page.
3) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
4) One can select path language from Gurmukhi and Hindi.
5) One can share this app with friends and family.
6) Themes: User can change theme.
7) User can use Go option to quickly go to any page.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
# Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.