Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"With Nonstop Knight's fantastic production values and focus on a streamlined action RPG experience, I'm super excited to check it out." – TouchArcade.com
Playable with one thumb and designed to instantly pick up and enjoy – the never-ending quest of Nonstop Knight awaits! Tackle the adventure at your own pace and earn rewards even while taking a break!
- Smash enemies, beat bosses, earn gold - it's that simple!
- Upgrade your knight and battle better
- Discover new abilities to unleash in battle
- Climb the dungeon leaderboards - rewards await!
- Stress-free gameplay - ideal for playing on the go
- No Internet connection required
PLEASE NOTE: Nonstop Knight is completely free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Terms of Service
By accessing or using a flaregames product, you're agreeing to our Terms of Service (www.flaregames.com/terms-service/).
Like the Nonstop Knight on Facebook- facebook.com/nonstopknight
Follow the Nonstop Knight on Twitter- twitter.com/nonstopknight
Nonstop Knight is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. According to our Terms of Service, Nonstop Knight is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
What's New in Version 1.7.1
- As fun as thrashing early game monsters is, sometimes you just want to get a head start. We have a new feature to help you with that – introducing partial ascension!
- We’ve also improved the players’ journey to make for an even better Dungeon crawling experience.
- Can you hear that beat? Watch out for someone renowned to appear in the Dungeon!
This was so boring I scrolled through my iTunes library instead.
Hey, do you like iPhone games? Then I wouldn't recommend this one. If you like repeating videos, this may be for you. This game tells me the developers have no faith in humanity. You watch a small figure walk around automatically, attack automatically, and you occasionally press one of the special attack buttons (3 buttons). I kid you not, you interact with this game maybe once every 10 seconds. You collect "items" that have very little effect on the actual game, except the enemies that die anyway (as you essentially can't lose) die a bit quicker. This game would be great for seniors maybe, though. I hate to be rude, but I mean this is genuinely the most boring 'game' I've played on my iPhone. Hard pass.
Great Diablo like iPhone click game! Good job guys!
Great game, can't stop playing thanks to deadmau5
Warning: You'll get hooked onto this game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: flaregames GmbH
- © 2016 flaregames GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Bundle of Gems$2.79
- STARTER DRAGON BUNDLE$6.99
- Medium Bundle of Gems$6.99
- Large Bundle of Gems$13.99
- Chester Bundle$6.99
- Pandamonium Bundle$6.99
- Extra Large Bundle of Gems$27.99
- Large Bundle of Gems$27.99
- Tricky Treat$2.79
- Super Dragon Bundle$27.99