By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Whether you're a student or teacher, an intern or executive, if you have an iPad and you take notes, get Noteshelf." - iMore
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 11.1
* One Drive Support to import and export files.
* Touch ID Support to open password protected documents.
* Fixed crash causing the app unusable in iOS8.
* Fixed crash related to Japanese and Chinese traditional localisation.
* Fixed minor bugs.
Needs iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Support
This is a decent notes app, though its design is dated and it doesn't fully support all iPad models.
In particular, the app hasn't yet been fully upgraded to support the iPad Pro. Support for Apple Pencil is minimal. Inking is quite laggy.
The interface is "fuzzy," because it is being upscaled from a lower resolution on the iPad Pro. You can really see this in the app's numerous "paper" templates.
From a design perspective, the skeumorphic "shelf" and paper notebook interface is a throwback to the early days of iOS and really makes the app look archaic. The developer needs to refresh the look and feel of the app to contemporary standards.
If you're an iPad Pro user, you might want to consider other options until the developer upgrades this app to support the higher resolution of your model and improves Apple Pencil inking support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$2.79
- Leather Covers$1.39
- Writing PapersFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Design PapersFree