Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
- Fixed a rare crash which was happening only on iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
Update failed again
Four updates in one week. Support not answering questions about download failures.
Sorry to note this issue. Which email ID you had emailed support from? Were you able to download the app later on? If you're still having issues with it, pl try the following -
-Restart your device once by pressing th power button for a few seconds This usually fixes any minor issues.
-Make sure a strong, uninterrupted WIFI connection is available, so the download can happen smoothly. 3G connection will not work for apps greater than 20mb in size.
-Pl try downloading the app from iTunes on your Mac and then sync your iPad to it. Just another way to load the app. Do let us know how it goes.
Best notes app ever!
I have hundreds of notebooks on my shelf, and use it for both personal and work. In a meeting I can take notes and pictures of whiteboard notes, presentations and more. Pictures of who I'm meeting with and embed in the notes. Business cards. It's fantastic and is solid as a rock. Works with everything I need it to. Beats the daylights out of the competitors!
I would love to see text box outlines. Make a shape and fill it with a colour. Resize the stamps. Rotate shapes...tricky though.
Best app for note taking period !
Best note taking app for school and work. I am an MBA student and I love using Noteshelf to take notes and syncs with Evernote.
- Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- 168.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Planners $1.39
- Evernote Auto Publish $2.79
- Leather Covers $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.