*Featured on Billboard, Forbes, AskAudio, Hypebot,. Dance Magazine + winner of Canadian Music Week technology competition!
Notetracks provides an intuitive and interactive way to take notes for audio on your iPad, iPhone & iPod touch exclusively for iOS. Presenting lyrics, mix notes or general review comments in a way that is easily accessible. Store projects or share with collaborators, all in a mobile and easy to use format for users on the go.
“A handy app, useful for taking a wide range of notes on any imported audio file.” - AskAudioMagazine.
“It’s one of those ridiculously useful apps for songwriters, composers, vocalists, anybody! A clever app” - thesoundtestroom.com
"Feature-rich and suited for professional collaboration" - Product Hunt
Import or Record your Tracks
• Import audio (mp3s, wavs, etc) via your iTunes library, Dropbox, Wifi or AudioPaste
• Assign markers to your tracks to access certain parts of your audio quickly
• Speed up or slow down audio to pay closer attention to certain segments
• Filter frequencies to listen to certain parts more clearly
• Record audio directly into Notetracks
Add your comments, thoughts & ideas along the Waveform
• Place notes along the waveform synced to the audio
• Organize text into various sizes
• Color code your notes for quick reference
• Annotate using a library of music symbols
• Write out and sketch notes using the draw tool
• Save and retrieve notes
Share your project and collaborate with others
• Export the entire project into a PDF for presentation
• Share projects directly via Email, Evernote, Dropbox, Drive and more
• Share Notetracks projects directly between iOS devices using AirDrop for iOS
Keep up to date with our community
Connect with Us
We'd love to hear from you. Questions or feedback? Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Bluetooth audio fix
-Import audio fix
-Resolution update for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Would be perfect if one could import image clips like lyrics or sheet music or notation and attach to drawing area with copy and paste and multiple crop function. Further allow slower playback speeds please.
Also loop points should be renumberable.
Great for slowing down and analyzing songs
Program crashes repeatedly when attempting to add a drawing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.