NoteWorks is a musical game, designed to teach note recognition and improve sight reading skills. Hungry Munchy is eager to swallow elusive blue notes. Your goal is to help Munchy catch each note as quickly as possible.
The game combines learning and fun into a single gratifying experience. The app is both educational and entertaining, with an intuitive and visually appealing interface.
NoteWorks was created for:
• Players of all ages.
• Beginners to advanced music students.
• Families with multiple players.
• Music teachers with multiple students.
Game design features include:
• A funny animated character.
• User-friendly menus.
• Superb graphics.
• Engaging sound effects.
Note reading options:
• On-screen piano keyboard input.
• "A, B, C" note naming.
• "Do, Re, Mi" note naming.
• Treble clef.
• Bass clef.
• Grand staff.
• Tenor clef.
• Alto clef.
• Students learn by playing a game and having fun.
• In practice mode, students are helped with hints.
• In challenge mode, students play for points and stars.
• Students learn to recognize notes instantly, on sight.
• The game can adjust and progress automatically for each player.
• For beginners, the game starts by teaching a limited range of notes.
• Note range gradually increases as students advance.
• After mastering accidentals, students learn key signatures.
• Game speed is easily adjusted to increase or decrease difficulty.
• Students can use custom game settings to stay in full control.
• Sharing of game progress: ability to share game results with teachers.
While music teachers persistently stress the importance of sight reading, most teachers prefer not to spend valuable lesson time on basic note recognition skills. Thus, NoteWorks helps music teachers concentrate on more interesting aspects of their art, such as technique and musicality.
Serious music students can take advantage of the game to learn clefs outside of their own instruments, as well as prepare for music theory exams. In addition, non-musicians could use NoteWorks as an interesting memory game, to help keep their minds sharp and quick.
NoteWorks was created for people who like to learn by playing and having fun. It was designed with the objective of neither being too easy nor too hard, and never boring. We hope you'll find NoteWorks both useful and entertaining, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could share your thoughts and opinions about the game by rating it.
MIDI device connection improvements
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Enfin une appli qui propose un défi stimulant. Mon fils de 8 ans veut pratiquer sa lecture, oh! joie.
Hello! I am using this app with pleasure.
May I give some suggestions?
Level one give us the opportunity to develop expertise in the bottom half of G and the top half of F. I would like the same opportunity with the top half of G and the bottom half of F, BEFORE starting to add notes. That way, I think it would be easier to develop expertise in all the notes. Otherwise, I feel there is more exposure to the first notes learned.
Also, I would like an exercise with only the notes on lines, and then only the notes on interlines, for each G and F.
Different ways to learn augment the learning process.
Thank you for this already pretty good app.
Amusante et efficace, cette appli amuse grands et petits. Un plaisir de voir une fille de 8 ans développer sa lecture à vue et ses notes aussi rapidement.
- Azati Corporation
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Belarusian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Azati Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.