Nutritionix Track is a fitness tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Making fitness tracking a daily habit is an effective way to work towards your health goals, so the mission of the Track app is to take the heavy-lifting out of keeping up with your food log.
Track’s simplicity and efficiency is why our users don’t just give food logging a try – they stick with it.
Check it out:
Log all of your foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
- Predictive search
- State-of-the-art Natural Language processing technology
- Instant barcode scanning
What can I track?
- Food intake
- Nutrient totals
- Weight and weight progress
- Calorie and macro goals
- Water intake
The unrivalled Nutritionix database offers:
- 800K+ unique foods
- Coverage of 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
- 760+ US restaurant chain menus
- Thousands of common foods recipes created by our in-house team of dietitians
- We are adding and updating hundreds of foods every day!
Create custom recipes and food items:
- Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
- Custom Foods tool for one-off items
- Share your recipes easily!
- Download your data as a spreadsheet with our Export feature
- Keep tabs on your progress with the Stats view
- Sync your Track nutrition, weight and active energy data with Apple health with our push/pull feature.
- Fitbit sync
Upgrade to Track Pro to access the Coach Portal and share your Track food log with your dietitian, trainer, or other ‘coach’.
- Become a premium Track user by subscribing to Track Pro. Subscription prices start at $5.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription and $29 USD/year for the annual subscription. Prices are in U.S. dollars, are subject to change, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
- 2 month free trial for premium features.
- If you choose to purchase Track Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 2-month trial period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Have any feedback? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a new snack routine? Or maybe your goal is to up your fiber intake? Check out the new Recommended Products tab for dietitian-approved food products and supplements that could help you stay on track to reaching your dietary goals.
What’s new in the latest version?
- Copy and Delete buttons added to Meal summaries
- Improvements for display on iPhone x
- Additional bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great App if you want to track your KETO Diet
Very intuitive, simple but elegant, they have done an excellent job logging your food with minimum clicks! Note: automatically tracks your macronutrient splits.
What a great app
Really works well. Just a couple of glitches like not being able to get the summary on one page because it won’t scroll properly.
All in all one of the best food loggers there is.
Profile doesn’t work
The profile won’t save my gender or wt correctly. I can’t even start to use an app with such a simple bug.
Let's get this fixed for you! Please reach out to our team at email@example.com so that we can gather additional info to try to replicate this issue. In the meantime, you can also adjust your profile settings on our web app (https://www.nutritionix.com/dashboard) in order to continue tracking. Thank you!
- Nutritionix LLC
- 73.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nutritionix LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Track Pro - Monthly $7.49
- Track Pro - Yearly $35.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.