Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OkCupid is the best and highest rated dating app on earth. We use math to calculate your best matches, making dating simple and fun… and it’s 100% free.
• Our algorithm saves you time by ranking your matches based on what you care about.
• Send and receive as many messages as you want, without ever needing to pay.
• Like profiles and see who’s into you.
Enjoy OkCupid on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch!
Make OkCupid even better by becoming an A-List member:
• See who likes you
• Browse profiles invisibly
• Use special search options
• Get message read receipts
• Change your username
• Store more messages
1 month packages start at $9.99
3 month packages start at $23.99
6 month packages start at $29.99
12 month packages start at $39.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 3, 6, or 12 month periods.
Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.2
Tasty bug fixes!
• Visiting someone's details and questions works when they have special characters in their username.
• The menu no longer gets stuck closed (in rare cases).
• Placeholder text no longer turns into real text when you start to write a message.
Amazing app and everything about love it
Great app I've met a number of interesting people through it and am very grateful.
Perfectly just ok
The app has some good features but those are pretty much offset but the bad features. The fact that users have the option to answer questions about themselves is great. If they take the time to answer, interested parities can get a better sense of their likes and dislikes. However, it stops there. The GUI is lousy. That you need to spend more money to see who is showing interest or 'like' you is extortion. What is the monthly fee for? The search feature is way below industry standards. The criteria I use doesn't seem to matter. In fact, I a man and I have had results returned showing men. How bad is that? In summary, it's pretty much a poor app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 11, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: OkCupid
- © 2015 Humor Rainbow, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 pack of boosts$8.99
- 5-pack of boosts$4.59