OMA Mobile is the new companion app for all members of the Ontario Medical Association. The OMA Mobile App Includes:
• OHIP Schedule of Benefits
• ODB Formulary including Limited Use (LU) Codes as well as drugs included in the Exceptional Access Program (EAP) and the Palliative Care Facilitated Access (PCFA) program
• Diagnostic Codes
• Latest Special Rates Offered by OMA Advantages
• Calendar of OMA Events
• Physician Leader Contacts Lookup
• Membership Card Information and Apple Wallet integration
• Subscribe for notifications about future targeted News articles, Events and Advantages Offers
• Customizable Settings
Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well. Especially like and use the ODB Formulary.
Easy to use and includes many useful features
Update no longer works on iPhone SE
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we apologize for any inconvenience. Version 1.4.3 has been released to address an issue affecting the iPhone SE. After updating your app, please feel free to revise your review if the issue is resolved, or if you have additional concerns.
- Ontario Medical Association
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Ontario Medical Association
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.