On The Table
By Transcontinental Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Best of 2012
Canadian Living presents On The Table, an award-winning, free food app that is pre-loaded with 99 of our favourite ‘Tested Till Perfect’ recipes from the Canadian Living Test Kitchen. Use the app to discover new recipes, find deals at local grocers, and explore nearby restaurants.
A French version of the app is also available. Search Quoi Manger to download now.
- Now a part of Canadian Living!
- You can let your friends know what you’re cooking via email, facebook or twitter
- New easy to use My Recipes Page
- Now optimized for retina display
Be inspired in your culinary journey with deliciously detailed and vibrant images! Our experts at Canadian Living help you keep things interesting by regularly adding new themed recipe packs. Coupled with our new, easy to use My Recipe page, you can be sure to always find the perfect recipe to suit your mood.
- Search recipes by keyword, by cuisine type, by ingredients etc.
- Get nutritional information and dietary information for each recipe
- Save recipes to your Favourites list or add recipes to your personalized themed menus
- Create a shopping list, email it to yourself or a friend, and check off items as you shop
- Use the handy built-in kitchen timer
- Note your own tips and substitutions
- Download and purchase additional content packs from within the app
Find flavourful savings, locally. See deals at local grocers for the ingredients you need – powered by Dealstreet.ca and Publisac.ca
- Get relevant and localized deals, for savings on ingredients in your shopping list
- View the item’s price and brand, the local grocer, the deal and deal period
Don’t feel like cooking? Check On The Table’s Nearby section for restaurants or delivery options – powered by Weblocal.ca.
- Find restaurants near you – choosing among dine-in, delivery, or take-out
- Filter results by type of cuisine, distance, rating, delivery service, and more
- See your options displayed on a map
So…what are you going to eat this week?
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Minor bug fixes
On the table
Great app, wish you could access the recipes from the Canadian Living website and create a meal plan for the week that would print.
The app crashes all the time, cannot access a single recipe. Downloaded and deleted within 10 minutes.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 80.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Transcontinental
- All rights reserved Transcontinental Media © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- recipes collection : Weeknight Dinners$1.19
- recipes collection : Easy Entertaining$1.19
- recipes collection : Salads and Sides$1.19
- recipes collection : Sweets and Treats$1.19
- recipes collection: Best barbecue recipes$1.19
- recipes collection : Delicious chocolate desserts$1.19