Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a single app.
Brought to you by Recorded Books, the RBdigital app replaces Zinio for Libraries for access to digital magazines from your local library.
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Audiobooks: Over 30,000 titles published by Recorded Books, as well as tens of thousands premium audiobooks from other major publishers
• eBooks: Bestselling and award-winning eBooks by top authors
• Magazines: The largest collection of digital magazines for libraries, replacing Zinio for Libraries
• Comics: Hundreds of top comics from major brands
• Streaming Video: Unlimited streaming video services, including award-winning comedies, documentaries, drama, animation, shorts, classic TV, British TV and film, Broadway shows and musicals, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and more
• Education: A comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses, world language learning, art and music instruction, software training, and more
• Games and Music: Full-length concerts and music documentaries, with video games coming soon
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download now and listen, watch, read, learn, enjoy!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Now supports 10+ content types including unlimited streaming video, audiobooks, ebooks, magazines, educational courses and more.
Please note: content availability differs by library depending on their selections
Ratings and Reviews
Poor connection to Bluetooth headset
Please fix the Bluetooth connection. It is completely inadequate to have to control all operations from inside the app itself. All other audiobook apps provide simple controls via headset itself...you should be able to provide this also.
Spoke to Support about poor Bluetooth connection. They said they could not improve because of number of different headsets (?). In spite of the fact that Audible, Hoopla and Overdrive can all produce Apps that allow different headsets to connect fully with their App? Not even trying to satisfy customers. Hate this App and limited selection of audiobooks. Want my library to return to previous Audiobook service. Working on it.
Previous review: Connection inconsistent. Most of the time I have to control play and stop from within the app rather than the headset control. Very inconvenient.
App needs to reworked
App freezes a lot,and slow especially when checking out and downloading.Issues should be fixed.
Latest update has rendered the app unusable. When I select search all titles, the result is 0 titles. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it. No change. No other app has so many errors as RB Digital when they issue an update. There was no need. It was working fine. Change for change sake is a waste of time and money.
New titles are rarely added. Screen freezes often (iPod Touch 6th generation and iPad) and frequently titles do not download. Messages such as ‘timed out’ “error loading chapters” appear often.
These error messages are occurring so often that I cannot recommend this app. It does not improve: it gets progressively worse.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.