Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
*Content availability varies by library
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Please note: content availability differs by library depending on their selections
Ratings and Reviews
Poor connection to Bluetooth headset
Please fix the Bluetooth connection. It is completely inadequate to have to control all operations from inside the app itself. All other audiobook apps provide simple controls via headset itself...you should be able to provide this also.
Spoke to Support about poor Bluetooth connection. They said they could not improve because of number of different headsets (?). In spite of the fact that Audible, Hoopla and Overdrive can all produce Apps that allow different headsets to connect fully with their App? Not even trying to satisfy customers. Hate this App and limited selection of audiobooks. Want my library to return to previous Audiobook service. Working on it.
Previous review: Connection inconsistent. Most of the time I have to control play and stop from within the app rather than the headset control. Very inconvenient.
Garbage app 😡
Constant errors, never ending loading screen when signing in at times (sometimes it works). It kicks me out of my account for no apparent reason. I've had errors about my password for no reason. I sign out and try and sign in again, and that just makes things worse! Had to uninstall and reinstall app. And sometimes that doesn't even help. Terrible app! Wish the Edmonton Library would only use Overdrive, that app hasn't given me any problems so far...this app is GARBAGE!
Latest update has rendered the app unusable. When I select search all titles, the result is 0 titles. I deleted the app and then reinstalled it. No change. No other app has so many errors as RB Digital when they issue an update. There was no need. It was working fine. Change for change sake is a waste of time and money.
New titles are rarely added. Screen freezes often (iPod Touch 6th generation and iPad) and frequently titles do not download. Messages such as ‘timed out’ “error loading chapters” appear often.
These error messages are occurring so often that I cannot recommend this app. It does not improve: it gets progressively worse.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.