One tap. OneHalton. OneHalton puts Halton’s Regional services at your fingertips. This app optimizes our most popular online information and service request tools to keep you connected with the high-quality programs we offer to residents of Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville. OneHalton includes five major service request forms, streamlining the process for:
• Find and contact your Regional Councillor, check meeting agendas and watch videos of Council sessions.
• Submit online service request forms for yard waste labels, diaper bag tags, immunization reporting, prenatal classes and metal and appliance collection.
• Access waste collection resources, including our interactive waste collection calendar and sorting tools.
• Browse job opportunities in the community through Employment Halton or display the Region’s current postings.
• Check out Halton’s official Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram feeds.
• Find local events and festival listings.
• Follow maps to Regional facilities and popular
• Read our recent media releases.
• Contact the Region or specific Regional employees. Stay connected to your Region with Halton’s mobile app. halton.ca/OneHalton
- New Store Description
- New P12
- New PN Certs
- New Provisioning Profile
Ratings and Reviews
Would be convenient if it worked
When loading it gets stuck at the halton region splash screen. Unusuable.
will not download. 💔
Doesn’t even open
Nice splash screen...except that that’s all I can see of the app since it doesn’t open!
- Halton Region (apps)
- 6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 | BuildFire
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.