Get the #1 downloaded diabetes app in Canada.* We help over one million people around the world to take a step forward in their diabetes management with the OneTouch Reveal® app.**
The OneTouch Reveal® app works with the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter, automatically transforming data into quick snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
Change the way you see your blood glucose results:
• Automatically sends you a notification on your smartphone when a high or low pattern or recurring pattern is detected, so you can take action to avoid them in the future
• Goal Tracking functionality - set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress over time
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days†
• Personalized dashboard that highlights patterns and allows you to see 14-day visual summaries with ColourSure™ technology
• Automatic pattern finder that shows a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range
• 14, 30, and 90-Day Result summaries of your highs and lows to help you feel more prepared for doctor’s appointments‡
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® app, please call OneTouch® Customer Care at 1 800 663-5521 or visit www.OneTouch.ca.
* As reported for all diabetes management apps downloaded in Canada in Q2 2018 from Google Play and Apple iOS App Stores. Research2Guidance data July 2018
** Internal worldwide Dashboard report pulled for OneTouch Reveal app, June 2018.
† Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
‡ Compared to using a meter without a blood sugar 90 day average target.
Compatible with iOS 11 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
Please note, the iPad2 does not have low-energy Bluetooth and therefore will not pair with low-energy Bluetooth meters or devices.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. is under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store(SM) is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android(TM) and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
App Store Translation: English (Canada)
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am amazed how easy this instrument works in combination to my iPhone as I am not really computer savvy.?
Best monitor and app ever. Period.
Great app and monitor. I love it.
Terrible online syncing.
When first the machine was new it worked well! Then the battery died quickly and lost all my data and wiped out my saved data.
Then it would not resync. I finally erased my data and the appfrom my phone and reinstalled.
After slot of work I finally got it to sync again. Now whenever I go into the app it asks me the country I live and to agree to the licence over and over.
Very frustrating in the extreme!
I would never buy this product again even though I have been very happy with previous models.
This one is crap.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 132.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 - 2017 LifeScan, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.