OpenGL Extensions Viewer for iOS displays the vendor name, the version, the renderer name and the extensions for OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 and Apple Metal.
From the makers of the famous OpenGL Extensions Viewer on PC and Mac, the iPhone version can access each extension documentation, shader capabilities and also features a benchmark for OpenGL ES 1.1 to ES 3.0.
Ideal if you are developing application for iPhone, or want to compare between every iPod and iPod model.
CPU information, iOS revision are also reported.
Main key features: • Reports iPhone/iPod hardware information (CPU frequency, Bus frequency, Operating System, Device Name, CPU model).
• Reports OpenGL ES information and gives access to OpenGL Extension specification online (requires internet connection).
• Reports Metal iOS 7 API feature level..
• Allow to test graphical rendering tests for OpenGL ES 1.1, 3.0, and supports features like Multisample anti-aliasing.
• Submit your OpenGL information into to the Cloud storage and check the results on the Mac and PC version.
This update includes iOS 12 and Metal 2 capabilities reporting.
Ratings and Reviews
The application crashes
when I press on benchmark. I have an ipod touch 4th gen. ios 6. You need to properly program your app guys. Guard against crashes! Also, there is no exit button to close your app.
I think the transparency functionality needs depth sorting. Other than that, it is a great app.
- Stephane Denis
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002, 2017 realtech VR. All Rights Reserved. realtech VR, the realtech VR logo and OpenGL Extensions Viewer are trademarks of realtech VR in the US and/or other countries.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.