By OpenVPN Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured iPhone/iPad VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN, and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from iTunes, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel, or via a browser link.
* State-of-the-art power management technology minimizes battery usage.
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer).
* uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Changes in 1.0.7 (from 1.0.5):
* Updated mbedTLS (formerly PolarSSL).
* The OpenVPN Setting "Force AES-CBC ciphersuites" is now off by
default. If you experience connection issues with this change,
you can easily turn it back on in the Settings App under OpenVPN.
* Added "Minimum TLS version" setting. If you experience connection
issues with this option, try setting it to "Disabled" in the
Settings App under OpenVPN.
* Added AES-GCM cipher support.
* Developers can now detect if OpenVPN is installed:
BOOL installed = [application canOpenURL:[NSURL
* Library updates:
mbedTLS : 1.3.16
The latest version causes connection issue
It was working fine, then the latest update causes issue. I tried going to into Settings App under OpenVPN. But there is nothing (blank) after clicking on OpenVPN. No good.
Does what it's supposed and it's free
No need to ask for much more
Working as expected
I am very pleased that the app working with no single issue on my iPhone and other devices.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- © OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.